Custom Line 100’, One perfect example of the successful CL100 developed through the close working relationship between Studio Zuccon International Project, the AYT - Advanced Yacht Technology.
Standard CL100’ five-cabin layout with owner’s cabin in the main deck with walking wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. Also in the main deck, there’s the entrance for the main galley from the saloon. In the lower deck, we find four double cabins all with ensuite toilets. The crew area features three cabins and two toilets with a little galley and washing/drying facilities.
• Integrated system with (2) colour 15’’ LCD display, 48nm radar, charplotter and GPS and deptsounder
• Autopilot unit
• Inter-com for manoeuvring (bow and cockpit)
• 2x Generator Köhler 50Kw (upgrade: Inverter from std 40Kw)
• Air conditioning and winter heating
• SeaKeeper stabilisers
• Electric curtains
• Electrical sliding entrance door
• C-shape sofa
• Big dining table in the saloon for 8pax.
• Walking wardrobe in main cabin
• Exterior side balcony in the master cabin
• Bow garage
• Third docking station
• Teak flooring
• Hydraulic cranes for tenders
• 46’’ LCD TV in the saloon
• 32’’ LCV TV in the master bedroom
• Audio/video Mediaserver Master
• “Side by side” fridge freezer 504 lt. 230V with icemaker in the galley
• Dishwasher for 12pax.
• Microwave oven
• Bar counter (icemaker, wet bar and storage) in the flybridge
• Ceramic hod
• Small galley facilities in the crew quarters