Built by the innovative Amels Shipyard, this yacht is the first of the limited edition 180 series. Amels wanted to bring semi custom and fully custom yachts closer together with this project. Tim Heywood, the famed British designer, is responsible for her sleek exterior styling with Laura Sessa designing her completely custom interior spaces. She boasts a helipad, large sundeck, great interior volumes and five suites.
OWNER: Full width owner’s suite forward on the main deck with large walk in wardrobe, study, bath and shower, his and her sinks.
GUESTS: 2 x ensuite double cabins with and 2 x ensuite twin cabins with additional Pullman berths with ensuite on lower deck aft
CREW: 3 x double cabins, 6 x twin-bunked cabins
Safety & Security Equipment
• FIRE FIGHTING
• Alewijnse/ Praxis
• Hi Fog automatic system, Consilium fire detection
• SECURITY system.
• CCTV + security system on all points of entry
• Entertainment: Lantic Yacht Systems
• AM/FM antenna: 1 x VPA30 AM--FM (Omni directional)
• SAT TV: SEATEL 5004E satellite antenna with controller DAC--2202
• Computer systems: 1 x LAN --DELL
• TV/FM antenna: 1 x MARK 20 CA (Omni directional)
• Wi-Fi: PowerEdge R210 II Server and Wi-Fi throughout
• 3 x black spheres
• Boarding ladder: MARQUIP
• Passerelle: CRAMM (Length 5.85m, width 0.55m)
• 10 x fenders, PVC, inflatable with black fender socks (2xA7, 8xF11)
• Anchors: 2 x galvanized steel HHP anchors 385 kg
• Chains: 2 x 192.5 m, 22 mm galvanized, grade U2
• Capstans: 2 x STEEN 59 size 48
• Anchor winch: 1 x STEEN 19 size 50
For full equipment list, please enquire the e-brochure.